At last, you are ready to produce your detailed marketing action plan. You may like to review the principles of an effective automatic linkedin lead generation.
On this page I have listed some of the actions you might adopt to fulfil the elements of your marketing strategy.
You will have noticed that I used that word SMART again. Every action is your detailed marketing action plan should be SMART. So, just one more time, SMART means – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time bound.
Fill Your Sales Pipeline
- Produce compelling descriptions of products and services.
- Clearly define target market space
- Produce your 15s, 30s and one minute pitch based on your USP.
- Develop your prospect list.
- Identify appropriate business network clubs and events
- Put attendance at networking events in the diary.
- Identify possible referral partners.
- Identify public speaking events, topics and opportunities.
- Contact organisers to offer your public speaking pitch.
- Identify opportunities and topics for articles.
- Send articles for publication.
- Decide suitable subjects for press releases.
- Attend trade shows.
- Develop web site. Ensure the web site is written to sell.
- Advertising opportunities?
- Leave behinds (FREE reports, models, newsletters etc.)
- Infomation sources (FREE reports, models, newsletters etc.)
- Personalised follow-up letters
- Contact management system
- Telephone (linkedin automatically generate leads)
The secret of successful follow up is persistence. Research from Bane and Co showed that over 80% of salespeople never contacted their prospects more than 3 times. The same research showed that 84% of prospects only decided to buy after 4 or more contacts with a sales person.
The lesson is obvious. If you want more sales plan for and be diligent in your follow-up.
Get the Presentation
Follow up is vitally important. But never forget, the purpose of following up is to get a sale. First step in getting the sale is getting the chance to make your presentation.
Specific actions to increase the chance of getting the presentation include:
- Monitoring all follow-up contact responses.
- Regularly review and adjust follow-up materials.
- Develop strong, benefit driven telemarketing scripts.
- Assess in-house telemarketing skills – outsource if necessary.
- Monitor and review your offer and guarantees.
- Use pre-qualifying questionnaires.
- Concentrate your efforts on your best prospects.
- Monitor and review your automated linkedin lead generation.
- Ask for feedback